about contrast publications
The publication CONTRAST which is biennial and already has a first issue that corresponds to the years 2018-2019, is edited by scopio Editions and currently brings together the work of ten schools of photography education in various disciplinary and artistic areas: ARCO, DARQ, DCAM, EA.UC, ESMAD, FAUP, FBAUL, FBAUP and the IPT, which corresponds to the years 2020 – 2021.
TEXTS BY GUEST EDITORS AND AUTHORS: CONTRAST II
- The Image Conditions | Delfim Sardo
- From the Territories of Photography to the Territories of the Photographic: A Preface | Victor Dos Reis
- Editorial | Pedro Leão Neto E Olívia Marques Da Silva
- Fotografalar | Álvaro Domingues
- A Map For Navigators | Beatriz González Giménez
- The Educated Eye | Iñaki Bergera
- Eight Hundred and Eight Words – Photography Against the Wide Road of Oblivion | Mário Mesquita
scopio Editions is an independent publishing house linked to the Faculty of Architecture of the University of Porto (FAUP) and its Centre for Architecture and Urban Studies R&D (CEAU) through its research group Architecture, Art and Image (AAI). The scopio’s universe of interest is generically Architecture, Art and Image, with special focus on Documentary and Artistic Photography related to Architecture, City and Territory.